Monday, October 18, 2010

Mongols take China


 Genghis Khan-
I am... Genghis Khan, ruler of the Mongols, who lives in the steppes!  My father was murdered when I was nine when I was still named Temujin.ow I want revenge.  It is 1211 CE so we should wipe out that pitiful China!  Northern China cannot possibly stop us.
 Ogadai-
That's what my father said, I am Ogadai.  It is now 1235 CE and we have beaten Northern China.  We are now battling the Sung Dynasty. 
Kublai -
We have defeated the Sung!  Now I can rule the Chinese as their emperor!  Now my city Ta-tu and the Yuan Dynasty can prosper in this wonderful time of 1271 CE.  We are a fair and just empire.  Marco Polo is in awe.  Only fellow Mongols can serve in the military.  That is water under the bridge, for our victory over China has changed its history forever.



Jackson, Peter. "Mongols." World History: Ancient and Medieval Eras.
ABC-CLIO, 2010. Web. 19 Oct. 2010. <http://ancienthistory.abc-clio.com/>

No comments:

Post a Comment